CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION, FACILITY MANAGEMENT AND DECOMMISSIONING OF THE SPAIN PAVILION AT SHANGHAI UNIVERSAL EXPO 2010. CHINA.
Fixed-price construction of the Spanish Pavilion for the Shanghai International Exposition in 2010. The contract also covers the operation and maintenance of the building for the 6 months that it will be open to the Expo public, as well as subsequent decommissioning.
The pavilion, with a constructed area of around 8,500 m2, has an operating budget of 17,8 M EUR. The main contractor is China Construction Eighth Engineering Division. The tight construction planning solved in just 306 days using more than 180 tips operators daily. The facade has more than 8,500 panels warped structure woven rattan cane in three different colors and textures, representing an approximate area of 25,000 m2 of wicker. The structure of tubular steel, unfolds in the main, linked to the foundation, and high school, hanging from the first, as the foundation for building skins.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF 42 PROJECTS AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT OF 130 PAVILIONS OF EXPO AGUA ZARAGOZA 2008. SPAIN.
Project Management for EXPO Zaragoza 2008: Consulting and assistance services to carry out the coordination, works management and integrated technical management of all the actions included in the projects for exhibition buildings and ephemeral architecture of the thematic places.
- Construction management
- Works management
- Drafting of technical implementation projects
Actions included: Container buildings for international pavilions, container building for regional and business pavilions (221,500 m2 built)., general systems for expo site (fire protection, warnings, etc.), expo site infrastructure (shops, restaurants, service points, administration of modular spaces, etc.), thematic places (7 Pavilions, 2,000 m2 each)., river port, ecological boulevard and international pavilions.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF THE PLANNING OF HOUSING PLAN PHASE II OF BARCELONA 2006 – 2008.
Project management of seven urban developments related to the restructuring of public spaces and roads in Barcelona. The mission includes site assistance to property, Supervision and Coordination Works and Safety and Health.
- Monitoring and quality control of drafting
- Technical and administrative assistance to the Technical Directorate
- Facultative directions of Works
The actions of urbanization are the following:
- Unit of Action IV Porta
- Montnegre Street between the streets and plaza Equador, Entença, Montnegre Travessera de les Corts
- Plaza Polvorí Durruti’s neighborhood
- Calle Marques de Sentmentat in les Corts
- Calle Gongora and public spaces in the neighborhood of the Governor
- Unit IV Action Front Marítim
- Southwest area of the river Besos
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF THREE JUDICIAL BUILDINGS IN CATALONIA. SPAIN.
Integrated project and construction management of three new courthouses of the local courts of Olot, Santa Coloma de Gramenet and Cerdanyola of Vallés. Project registered in the public –private financing activities of the Department of Justice of the Autonomous Government of Catalonia.
- Courthouse of Olot: 4000m2 constructed with 4 gradient floors and one basement level. Implementation time: 20 months.
- Courthouse of Santa Coloma de Gramenet: 7000m2 constructed with 5 gradient floors and two basement levels. Implementation time: 26 months.
- Courthouse of Cerdanyola del Vallés: 8200m2 constructed with three gradient floors and one basement level. Implementation time: 25 months.
PROJECT MONITORING OF THE BUILDINGS ORFEÓN MARTINENC AND YOUTH HOSTEL. SPAIN
The work consists of carrying out the activities of an Integrated Project Management during all the construction phases of the building, being the main ones: Administrative management to obtain the permissions, licenses, request of provisional and definitive work services to the service companies, requesting supplies and carrying out comparative studies for the contract awarding, the pursuit of work planning and cost control, etc.
PROJECT MONITORING (basically the control of costs and planning), for the construction of a building of 6.000 m2, distributed in 13 gradients floors above street-level and 2 basement levels. This building is located in the avenue la Meridiana nº 97 of the city of Barcelona. This building will be used for two differentiated functions: The new Headquarters of Orfeón Martinenc and a Youth Hostel
Constructed surface 6.000 m2 Thirteen gradient floors. Two basement levels. Theater with a capacity of 276 armchairs. Youth Hostel with a capacity for 348 people.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT OF THE SPANISH PAVILION AT THE AICHI UNIVERSAL EXPO 2005. JAPAN.
Integrated Project Management Services (Project Management): Design, production, construction, operation, maintenance and dismantling of the Spanish Pavilion at the 2005 AICHI Universal Exhibition (Japan).
The professional services provided by AIRTIFICIAL were:
- Integrated Project Management
- Coordination of the performances of the designers, Japanese builders and the company specialized in exhibition content issues
- Development of the entire hiring process.
- Applications for licenses and permits in Japan
- Cost, timing and quality controls
- Certifications and receptions
- Administration of the contract with the Client.
Canopy with total area of 1800m2 in floor and mezzanine floor of 600 m2-lattice facade ceramic six different colors hex-Inside The Pavilion is partitioned into six rooms (exhibition rooms) distributed around a large central space or square.