COMPETITIVENESS PLAN TO OPTIMIZE THE PRODUCTIVE EFFICIENCY OF CARBON FIBER PARTS AND DECREASE CO2 EMISSIONS THROUGH TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT OF RMCP (RAPID MULTI-INJECTION COMPRESS PROCESS) EQUIPMENT.
Obtain the capacity and competitive advantage of automatically and efficiently producing carbon fiber structural parts for the automotive sector. For this, the technological development of the equipment denominated RMCP is intended. Carbon parts replacing structural metal parts of the chassis allow 50% weight reduction and thereby reducing CO2 emissions.
With this, the following competitive advantages are intended:
• Ability to automatically produce 60 items per day.
• Increase the quality of the process and final parts with respect to manual hand lay-up procedures.
• Reduce the cost of carbon fiber parts compared to those obtained by manual lamination.
• Reduce the energy consumption of the manufacturing process of the elements and the subsequent CO2 emission.
• In addition to weight reduction, carbon fiber versus metal offers the advantage of having a greater ability to absorb energy produced in a collision.