Plans and Studies Development of Territorial Planning, Urban Planning, Strategic Tourism Plans, Sustainable Development and Institutional Strengthening, Generation and Management of Territorial Information, Sustainable Management Natural Resource.
Rural and urban cadaster, registration of real estate, regularization of land tenure, cadastral maintenance and post-cadastre management, inventories of real estate and crop inventory. These are multidisciplinary projects, in which geodesy activities, mapping, design and development of public campaigns, design and development of GIS, measurement of premises with state-of-the-art technology, property research, consolidation of proprietary law and training of technicians.
- With a population benefited close to 7 million inhabitants
- On a surface of 37×103 km2
- Management of 675,000 ha of water basins
- Support to Territorial Entities in Colombia for the Updating of their Planning and Development Plans
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND ACCOMPANIMENT TO THE TERRITORIAL ENTITIES SELECTED BY THE DNP, IN THE PROCESS OF ENTRY, FORMULATION AND INSTRUMENTATION OF TERRITORIAL PLANNING (TP) AND TERRITORIAL PLANNING DEPARTMENT (TPD) BASED ON THE MODERN TP / TPD PROGRAM GUIDELINES. COLOMBIA.
The consultancy will be carried out in the NORTH EAST CENTER of the country, distributed and delimited through the analysis and criteria already established. In each area, the Territorial Planning Scheme (TPS), the Basic Territorial Planning (BTP), the Territorial Planning (TP) and the Departmental Planning (DPP) will be developed. Municipal Territorial Planning instruments are categorized according to the amount of population and the level of urbanization or rurality of each municipality.
HOUSING REHABILITATION AND REURBANIZATION OF PUBLIC SPACES IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD EL CARMEN, ALICANTE. SPAIN.
Drafting of the project for buildings renovation and redevelopment of public spaces in El Carmen neighborhood, Alicante.
Work Management, Direction of the Material Execution of the Work, Health and Safety Coordination and any documentation required to carry out the intervention of rehabilitation of the common elements and redevelopment of the free spaces involving 802 homes of public promotion “Barrio del Carmen”, located in Alicante, declared an area of urban regeneration and renovation.
The neighborhood el Carmen is in the north of the city of Alicante. It is divided into two areas, the first one, consisting of seven blocks, is delimited by Senator Roque Calpena Giménez street to the north, Diputado Joaquín Galant Ruíz street to the east, José Luís Barceló street to the south and Pintor Gastón Castelló avenue to West. The second area is the block corresponding to Alonso Cano Street No. 82, limited to the north by Antonio Ramos Carratalá Avenue and to the south by Luis Jiménez Morell Diputado Street.
The first seven blocks consist of 22 blocks of flats, 17 four-story building, 3 of seven-story building and 2 ten-story building. The total number of zaguanes is 78. In relation to the block located on Alonso Cano Street, it consists of five blocks of between three and eight story and a total of 8 zaguanes.
The buildings were built between the years of 1994 and 1999.
HOUSING PRECONSTRUCTION PROGRAM, PUERTO CHIQUITO, MUNICIPALITY OF SOSUA. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
The services are developed in the initial basic stage of pre-construction, with the development of the previous works and drafting of the modification of existing projects to be able to proceed to the partial urbanization of the La Cañada Avenue and the final section of the Arroyo Avenue.
The works are developed in two different phases:
- Definition phase and previous work.
- Analysis of the initial conditions, qualitative and quantitative reports: cost / time / viability, visits, comparative studies, information, technical design and construction criteria.
- Processing phase.
- Programs, contractual documentation of preliminary actions, guidance and drafting of projects, general coordination, deadlines, costs, feasibility, and suitability
- Projects necessary for the basic urbanization of the sector.
MANAGEMENT PLAN OF EL DIQUE CHANNEL HYDROGRAPHIC BASIN. COLOMBIA.
Adjust and updating of the Dique channel basin management plans: Integrating risk analysis as a main environmental determinant of land planning watershed management, considering “la Niña” phenomenon in 2010-2011.
The studies carried out include the following disciplines: Basin characterization of the physical-biotic environment, climate, slops, geology, geomorphology, hydrology, hydrography, morphometry, hydrology, water quality, coverage and land use, strategic ecosystems, Vegetation and Wildlife.
The area to be studied is the Dique hannel basin (440.469 ha).
TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR THE SAN MIGUEL SUBREGION. EL SALVADOR.
Formulation of an instrument of territorial planning with horizon 2024; that integrates the proposals of territorial development, at Regional and Local level; with the opportunities and problems of each one of the municipalities that are part of the Region, in order to obtain feasible and viable proposals which cooperate to the improvement of the economic, social, environmental and quality of life conditions of its inhabitants; equipping the social actors with an instrument that allows them to manage in an efficient way its local development.
- Update of the existing technical instruments and development of new, that serve as guide for the territorial planning (within the territory both rural and urban are included), and which guide the territorial management for the municipalities of San Miguel Region.
- Generate a Bank of Projects with criteria of priority based on regional strategies of development.
- Revision and update of the existing legal regulation instrumentation with an executive decree proposal to regulate the territory, through technical and legal directives and normative dispositions.
- Strengthening of the institutional frame necessary to start up the plan.
- Take advantage of present synergies of COMURES, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, NGOs, PRIVATE COMPANY, MAG, MARN, MOPTVDU and International Co-operators’ Agencies.
FINAL DESIGN OF THE PROJECT: CONSTRUCTION OF THE ESPLANADE OF THE CITY PUERTO LA UNIÓN. EL SALVADOR.
The design project of the esplanade and Recreation Areas in front of the Beach in the city Ciudad de La Union, the FISDL seeks a solution that encourages local development, which works as a detonating for new interventions in the area and promotes the best quality of life for residents of the city. The esplanade is considered as an urban-architectural intervention that strengthens the process of environmental, economic, cultural, recreational, etc., and it benefits the city. This kind of investments and procedures is justified in many areas.
The works are developed in two phases PHASE OF STUDY which culminates with the proposal of three alternatives and a diagnosis of the current situation and DESIGN PHASE that develops the chosen design alternative and writes its Final Project
- Area: 111.285 m2
- Lenght of malecon: 865 m