E.P.C. (Engineering, Procurement and Construction). Turnkey Projects.
Development of engineering, supply and construction of civil infrastructures, renewable energy plants, energy efficiency facilities, social housing and development facilities, as well as collection facilities, treatment, transport and evacuation of water.
High value-added Project Management, whose activities cover the architecture and urban planning, project and construction management, and facility engineering and facility management.
Technical and financial due diligence projects, monitoring and feasibility studies for different developers and financial institutions.
- Engineering and Construction of the 6,3 MW photovoltaic plant in San Luis Talpa (El Salvador).
- Construction of educational centers in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
- Construction and equipment of waste management facilities in Pinalito (Honduras). 100,000 rooms.
- Construction of the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) of the Ozama River (Santo Domingo. Dominican Republic). 450,000 hab/eq.
EPC PHOTOVOLTAIC FARM IN SAN LUIS TALPA. EL SALVADOR.
Installation of a Photovoltaic Farm with capacity of 6.318.000 Wp, consisting of photovoltaic modules on solar trackers on one axis. An electric power generation of 13.000 MWh / year is estimated with a grid supply voltage of 46 KV.
The Solar Farm will consist of 19.440 325 Wp photovoltaic modules, of multicrystalline technology, mounted on a metal support structure with N-S horizontal axis solar tracking system.
The photovoltaic modules will be installed vertically in two rows of 30 modules connected in series, will be mounted on 216 followers which will consist of 90 modules each.
For the transformation of direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC), three inverter units will be available, with an estimated power of 1,52 MW each. These inverters will be connected to 2 current transformers of powers 1,52 and 3.5 MVA, and transformation ratio 650 / 20.000 V.
CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT OF FOUR KINDERGARTENS IN THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF TEGUCIGALPA. HONDURAS.
The aim is have the appropriate physical infrastructure and conditioned as well as trained and specialized human resources for the care and integral development of children from 3 months to 4 years in support of working single mothers of low economic resources of the Central District. The kindergartens are in Villanueva, Altos de Santa Rosa, Nueva Jerusalem and Ciudad Cataluña.
The project includes three lines of action or components:
- Component 1: Infrastructure.
- Component 2: Training of the personnel that will work in the municipal kindergarten.
- Component 3: Equipment of day care centers according to age.
CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT OF EL PINALITO SANITARY FILL, GRACIAS, LEMPIRA. HONDURAS.
The project consisted of the construction and equipment of a mechanized sanitary landfill at El Pinalito, for the municipalities of Gracias and Belen, located in the department of Lempira. With the equipment and commissioning of a system for collecting, transporting and treating solid waste. The population benefited is 66,000 inhabitants, directly, and another 31,000 from the commonwealth, indirectly.
The activities planned are as follow:
- Construction of the El Pinalito mechanized Sanitary Landfill (preliminary works, physical works in the cell, physical works in the special waste cell, complementary works and equipment).
- Collection and final disposal system acquiring the material, machinery and equipment necessary for street sweeping, collection and final disposal of solid waste according to technical specifications recommended in studies together with technical support to the community and municipalities.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF OZAMA WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT (WWTP), SANTO DOMINGO. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.
The construction of the Ozama’s river WWTP was contemplated in the SANTO DOMINGO MASTER ACUEDUCTION AND SANITATION PLAN (PMASSD), there called PTAR Mirador Norte-La Zurza. The final site of WWTP is in the Parque Mirador Norte, on the left bank of the river Isabela 5 km upstream of the confluence with the river Ozama
The design population is 465,526 equivalent inhabitants and the total daily volume of 103,835 deal m3/day.