OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR THE CUSTOMER
Airtificial Intelligent Robots has extensive experience in the automotive industry in designing and supplying equipment for the assembling and testing of components. The systems developed range from complete assembly and verification lines to laboratory benches for durability, development or characterization tests.
Airtificial Intelligent Robots’s experience in active systems (mechatronics) integrates vehicle communication technologies (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc) with assembly and test equipment technologies (measurement and control systems). Automotive components including steering systems (EPS Electric Power Steering, hydraulic and mechanical), door modules, dampers, seats, brakes, radiators and occupant safety systems.
Industry 4.0 Strategy
Our R&D strategy drives the development of projects that apply Industry 4.0 technologies in production processes, to offer our customers advanced industrial manufacturing solutions, providing a differential factor based on greater efficiency, quality and flexibility to production changes.
– Mock Up
– Big Data & Analytics
– Machine Flexibility
– Augmented Reality
– Advance Robotics
The Airtificial Intelligent Robots Engineering Partnership Program aims to improve Customer Product Design and Production Lines & Investment Scenarios by Identifying Customer needs, Creating opportunities. Getting Early collaboration in Programs and Adding Value.
We collaborate with our Customers since the early stages of the Product Development.
- Cycle Time
- Mock Up
- Modular Concept
– OEE Analysis, capacity studies & improvement.
– Help on Product Design thinking in Assembly Process
– Lean Improvement & Line Balance
– Development Sites Support (Onsite Engineers)
– Mock Up preparations for Complex Flows
– Other Services
– Simulation of Cycle Times
We use our Own Management based on LEAN SIX SIGMA, from Customer Thinking on Early Stages to Final Turn Key Equipment & Services and throughout the complete project management activities.
SILK (Strengh, Innovation, Leadership, Knowledge)
– First Feed Back (The main priority of Airtificial Intelligent Robots is to consider the Customer needs with Constant Feedback, throughout the process and Continuous Improvement, from the Previous Stages of the project: Prototypes and Mock up, to Final Turn Key Equipment)
– Customer Specifications (Customer Specifications are a Fundamental building block to establish Profitable Partnership between Customer & Airtificial Intelligent Robots).
Project Scope Definition
– Pre Kick Off
– Core Team
– Kick Off
– Mechanical & Automation Design (Technical Team Management, Mechanical & Automation Team Leader (TL))
– Concept Approval
– Drawings & Schemes
– Team Leader Constructive Review. Prepare Transfer Specifications if necessary
• 2D Drawings
• Software development
• Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Schemes and Electrical Cabinets
– Purchasing & Logistics
– Assembly Kick Off
– Final Assembly & Installations
– Internal MQ1
– MQ2 Kick Off
Project Set Up
– Re-Assembly & Start Up
– SoP & Project Closure
– Exceed customers expectations
– Lead time reduction
– Best quality & service
– Increase flexibility
We balance resources efficiently and Focus on Worldwide Customers.
We Design, Manufacture and Assembly depending on Customer’s needs and Best Strategy.
– Proximity to our Customer
– Excellent Project Management
– Global Presence
– Effective IT Tools for remote Team Management
– Global Contracts with major components suppliers
– Global Partnership Agreements & Strong Supplier Matrix
We Design depending on Risk. Technical Complexity, Strategy, Know How or Customer Requirements.
We Manufacture depending on the Purchasing Strategy or Customer requirements.
Start of Production
Depending on customer’s needs Airtificial Intelligent Robots can go deeper into some technologies to combine or integrate severeal techniques to solve a particular challenge. Experience and know-how in Assembly & Testing Systems. We are experts in Technology and Software Applications in the Assembly and Testing sector.
– Laboratory Equipment / Production Equipment
– Dynamic Linear Head, Torque Dynamometers
– Vibration & Noise Test, Leak Test Head
– Plasma & Dispensing Systems with Vision
– Conveyor System
– Pressing & Riveting Systems
– Soldering & Welding & Vision
– Robots & Automatic Manipulation
– Fixture / Tool Change Over
Data Acquisition & Analysis
– Line Monitoring
– Test Applications
– Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Measurement Applications
– Traceability Applications
– Data Logger – Multiple Channels Data Acquisition System
– Vision Applications
– Special Applications